Boosting the signal...

-- Logan --

Greetings Citizens of Calontir from Almedha, the Merchant Wrangler for Kris Kinder.

There are 33 days until the deadline for Merchant Registration, if you would like to have a space at Kris Kinder. Spaces are filling up fast and we are over 75% full. If you are planning on registering, please do so soon.

Also, just a gentle reminder that if you have registered but not paid, please do so sooner rather than later so that I can guarantee you a spot. If you have registered or paid and not heard from me, please contact me right away.

Please feel free to cross post this to other lists.