This is just a reminder that Mag Mor is challenging the populace of Calontir to spend the hour between two and three o'clock being in persona.
This is a way to enhance our medieval experience--remember, you can still talk about your work (be careful of using modern terms), your family and friends, the weather and many other subjects.  Just try to be your SCA self.  Stay in first person--don't talk about what "they did in period"--say, "I was taught the proper way to do this."
This is not an easy challenge, but it could be worth our while to try to create a more medieval feeling at our events.

Best of luck,
Natalya