I'm so sorry to hear that, Yvette.  Please let Al know we hope he is doing
much better, and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Yvette Davis
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 10:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Archery Practice Oct. 17

We won't be able to make it.Al has been in the hospital since Monday. He had
an infected tooth turn into a Strep and Staph infection. He had surgery
yesterday. Right now, we're waiting for the surgeon to tell us if he can
come home today.

Yvette

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>