Sorry I won't Beatles to attend the gathering, I got promoted at Cabela's, and they're training me into that promotion Into Customer Service, so I'll be at work all this week from 5pm-11pm, Monday-Friday, so sorry I won't be there.  I'll give my proxies vote to Isabeau, to vote for me.

Carlos

----- Reply message -----
From: "PJ McMurray" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MAGMOR] Calling a meeting Wednesday night
Date: Tue, Oct 29, 2013 10:47 PM

That means financial committee meeting, see you all there!

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:38 PM, Sarah Gutekunst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings everyone,

There is an issue with the site for Winter War Maneuvers, and a new one will need to be found.  We have a couple of options, and would like to use part of tomorrow nights meeting  to discuss them.  If you available, please attend Gathering to share your input.

Seraphina