Unfortunately His Excellency and I will not be able to make it out to help with set up, but we would ask please, if you are able, to help Lord Carlos. He has a great event planned for us, but can not do it alone. Many hands make light work.
Seraphina
Baroness of Mag Mor

lenwood mobley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Hello Good Gentles of Mag Mor,

Christian and I are in need of help in setting up Mag Mor's Grand Pavilion, for the Archery Tournament on Sunday October 13.

Set up will be this Saturday October 12 at 1:30pm, at the  Rock Creek Renegades
Directions:
Take Highway 77 South of Lincoln to Highway 33
Highway 33 West to Spur 55 B
South 1 mile to Community Center Building
East on first road South of the Community Center to Range
If you are planning on helping, please contact me on my cell or the home phone or email me.  So I know how many people are helping.

Lord Carlos