Unfortunately His Excellency and I will not be able to make it out to help with set up, but we would ask please, if you are able, to help Lord Carlos. He has a great event planned for us, but can not do it alone. Many hands make light work.
Seraphina
Baroness of Mag Mor

lenwood mobley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Good Gentles of Mag Mor,

Christian and I are in need of help in setting up Mag Mor's Grand Pavilion, for the Archery Tournament on Sunday October 13.

Set up will be this Saturday October 12 at 1:30pm, at th Rock Creek Renegades
Directions:
If you are planning on helping, please contact me on my cell or the home phone or email me.  So I know how many people are helping.

Lord Carlos