You guys not you goods, silly phone.
Felix

T C <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here's hoping for good news for you goods today, then.
Felix

Yvette Davis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We won't be able to make it.Al has been in the hospital since Monday. He
had an infected tooth turn into a Strep and Staph infection. He had surgery
yesterday. Right now, we're waiting for the surgeon to tell us if he can
come home today.

Yvette

--
Yvette Davis, RMT, HTP-C

BS - Natural Healing, Reiki Master and Teacher, Certified Healing Touch
Practitioner
Natural Health Consultant, Herbalist
www.msquill.com
https://www.facebook.com/msquillhealth