So glad to hear this!   I hope you’re soon back to full  health.

-Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Allan Davis
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] MAGMOR Digest - 14 Oct 2013 to 16 Oct 2013 (#2013-103)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the good wishes.  After a couple of miserable and painful days, the infection is fading away, the swelling is going right along with it; I'm home instead of in a hospital bed with this noisemaking coatrack chained to my arm, and i can eat stuff that isn't broth.  Well, okay, I've graduated from broth to yogurt, but that's still a serious improvement.

-=ad=-