I am cancelling archery practice on Thursday, October 31, 2013.  It is All Hallows' Eve.

Since day light savings time ends on Sunday, November 03, 2013, it is going to be getting dark really early in the evenings.  The archery range at Nebraska Game and Parks is not lighted, it will be too dark to shoot on Thursday nights.  I am suspending Thursday night archery practices until spring.

Catherine had mentioned something about possibly Sunday afternoons.  I will talk with her and see what we can work out.

Owain