I'll try to be there, but I'm not on financial committee.

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 07:49:52 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Calling a meeting Wednesday night
To: [log in to unmask]

Sorry folks.  I'm in class during meeting time.  :-(

~Vasilla (anxious to be done with this semester!)

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 3:55 AM, dave fitz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hrm.. I'm sorry you won't Beatles. Remember, all you need is love, so have fun working eight days a week! It's good you got promoted yesterday, and I'm sure you'll get by with a little help from your friends.

TOCD *puts on the jingly hat, breaks out the lute* =)