Tomorrow, meaning Wednesday/Today??  Where is the meeting held now?
Derdriu

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Theron & Laura <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Theron won’t be able to be there, but I will be, and I’ll bring him in via cell phone.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of PJ McMurray
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Calling a meeting Wednesday night

That means financial committee meeting, see you all there!

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:38 PM, Sarah Gutekunst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings everyone,

There is an issue with the site for Winter War Maneuvers, and a new one will need to be found.  We have a couple of options, and would like to use part of tomorrow nights meeting  to discuss them.  If you available, please attend Gathering to share your input.

Seraphina