A grand good evening to the people of Mag Mor.  I share with you the letter I sent to the Steward of Crown Tournament.  I have received a positive reply and we can go forward with our plan to challenge the Kingdom to spend an hour in the more medieval Middle Ages.
Natalya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barony of the Lonely Tower <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Subject: Copy of: A Challenge for Crown Tournament
To: [log in to unmask]

This is a copy of the following message you sent to Anne von Weingarten via Barony of the Lonely Tower

This is an enquiry email via http://lonelytower.org/ from:
HL Natalya Alekseya Vasilova <[log in to unmask]>

Good greetings come from HL Natalya to L Anne von Weingarten, exemplary steward for the Crown Tournament.
As our baronies have always been close in friendship as well as distance, it is my honor to ask a boon of you and the Barony of Lonely Tower.  We in Mag Mor would like to increase our pleasure in attending your event by encouraging a most medieval experience.  We propose that, for one hour of the day, the people of Mag Mor will try to speak and act totally in their personas of the Middle Ages.
We would like to challenge the rest of the Kingdom to join us.  My question to you is: at what hour could we do this that would enhance the event?  It is not intention to intrude on other activities, but rather to give people the chance to experience a more medieval event.
If you allow this challenge to go forward, I will put the message on the Calon list and ask our people to speak the message to all they meet.
It is my hope that this plan meets with your approval and I look forward to your reply.
In service to the dream, I remain
your friend,
Natalya