Leofwyna and Etienette need a dozen or more folks to step up and help "bucket brigade" a room full of mostly boxes of stuff out of a basement bedroom into the garage.  The rain storm this morning let a great deal of water in and we need to be able to finish drying it out and stuff is in the way... stuff we were going to ask help moving up to the garage sometime soon anyway but now there's urgency to deal with it immediately.  So if you can give up an hour or two sometime Saturday or Sunday afternoons, let me know so I can pin down an optimum time for this... please!  We really want to get enough willing and able bodies so that no one needs to be running up and down the steps... just pass one box after another until the one room is cleared.

402.464.7755
p.s.     There's no furniture involved in this moving project.
p.p.s.   Each individual box has been lifted by one of us so they're not awfully heavy.