Subject: History of Early and Modern Plant Sciences (1450-1850) LIST
From:    "Gilles DENIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Fri, October 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Dear Colleagues,

If you are interested by the History of Early and Modern Plant Sciences
(Botany, plant physiology, horticulture, studies on farming plants,
etc.), from 1450 to 1850, I inform you about  the creation of a new list
"early and modern sciences on plants"? The list name is
plant-early-modern-sciences. If you want to be registred, send a email
to : [log in to unmask]

Best, Gilles DENIS

history of biology - Research in the history of plant physiology and
pathology
University of Lille 1 (France)
Research team : UMR Savoirs, Textes et Langage (CNRS, university of
Lille 1 & 3)