I reproduce my watercolors on an epson 4880 I inherited from a
wedding photographer friend who didn't want to move it from California to
Australia! I think it is great. But costly and there are seven inks that
need tending and replacing. I use roll stock paper for cost reduction.
I would check with a pro photo shop in your area. If you are doing weddings
you may be able to find one easier. Ask a photographer what they use, see
if you can test run the printer.
There are two different black inks- one photo black for glossy stock, and
matter black for more absorbent media. My printer came with a full
cartridge of photo black and I didn't fancy the $110 to replace it-
however, It worked just fine- a fiddle with the settings and it was good.
If you decide to buy this printer or another large format epson printer
there are extensive online user groups for help.
Best,
Maia