yes, not resetting your password on the cloud is not even going to be an
option. as they suggested, if you use that same password elsewhere, then
modify those as well.

the real concern here is that these programs are all network-aware. and
upon install they change computer settings to exclude them from firewall
security. there is likely to be hooks written into the code for future
features that far surpass the current interaction between program and
the OS. if hackers locate and write exploits for these, then they might
be able to gain control of computers that are running the program and
are connected to a network. I suspect adobe will have to hire some
skilled hackers to spend time with the software to see what
vulnerabilities might be buried inside.

-frank