I have to say that I have been quite happy so far with the Adobe Cloud; one benefit I didn't realize until I had signed up is that you have access to ALL of their programs, not just a Design Suite or whatever. I have found several useful programs (Muse, especially, for creating websites) and support has been good. Other than the fact that my Adobe program Manager opens in Portuguese, which I do not speak, it all works well.

It's no surprise to me that Adobe has been hacked, it's a juicy target. We are so tied in to computer systems today that an Adobe breach is only one of many, many that can happen. We are all really hanging by a thread when it comes to security. You either opt out totally and get left behind or opt in and just do everything you can to monitor your own connections and be very aware of what you are doing and what emails you are opening, etc. Check your statements, and go directly to the website if you get an email asking you to change passwords, etc. I've had many emails come through that appeared to be totally legitimate but were not.

my 2¢
Gail