Hi All,
The Botanical Art and Illustration Program in Chapel Hill has been using
Survey Monkey to handle the grading and comments made to our graduating
students. There are 4 instructors who evaluate their Final Projects.

We have lots of different fields set up for each of their final
projects, grades for each project, overall grades and a comment field
for each project as well. One of our students let us know that she
printed about 20 pages out for approximately 6 pages of text. This is
too much paper.

Would Google docs be better for us or do you all know of some other app
that would handle this better?

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage