Hi All,
The Botanical Art and Illustration Program in Chapel Hill has been using Survey Monkey to handle the grading and comments made to our graduating students. There are 4 instructors who evaluate their Final Projects.

We have lots of different fields set up for each of their final projects, grades for each project, overall grades and a comment field for each project as well. One of our students let us know that she printed about 20 pages out for approximately 6 pages of text. This is too much paper.

Would Google docs be better for us or do you all know of some other app that would handle this better?

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio