I will try the alt-190.

thanks!
Gail

On 10/9/13 6:15 PM, Jeff Swanson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Calibri is the default font installed by Microsoft and is a nightmare to get rid of in any application.
Jeff
Jeff K. Swanson
Swanson Creative
tel: (604) 469-1321
fax: (604) 469-1327

On 2013-10-09, at 1:29 PM, Gail Guth wrote:

Hi -
The font I am using, Calibri, shows a fairly complete collection of proper fractions when I view it in FontBook. But when I type "3/4" in my InDesign CC document, it doesn't change to the proper fraction styling. Anybody have a clue what's wrong? I've looked all over, checked and unchecked, tried GREP styles, etc etc. nada.

Help will be appreciated.

Gail

--
Gail Guth