Patricia,

Off the top: Check with the University of Georgia Vet school, look for areas of study. This may give some ideas to look at and or other arenas to in the animal field.

If she likes horses, there are a number of equestrian organizations that may have a list of paid positions.

I know a couple of folks in the vet school and can check further for you.

Best,

"OC" Carlisle