No, he wants to travel and you know how hard that is. This is his third
puppy. I mentioned to dinner company the other evening that I was going
to start looking in August and he gave me a look of heavy disapproval. I
haven't asked him about it since, but I'm not sure I willing to go past
that. We'll work it out though. I really don't want to wait until
August, but am willing to hold off for his sake.I just hope I can make
him understand how lonely I am.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

*Mayapple**Studio*