Hi all,

At the risk of sounding like a Luddite,  I will raise the question about delinking from the cloud for a while, at least in terms of the level of one's commitment to Adobe subscription services.   That is to say, if you already own, say Adobe CS5 or CS6 in the out-of-box-pre-subscription level, would it not make sense to resume using these slightly older products, suspend your on line cloud-based subscriptions, and change your passwords?

Just a thought.

Mike Rothman