Thanks, Bruce.

I started getting all these emails that messages that i "sent" are undeliverable.
It appears that I am sending multiple messages to anyone in my address book
or anyone who has an address that might have been part of a previous email
whether they are in my address book or not. Oh no. This is terrible.

I just changed my password, but I don't know how to warn hundreds of people
that any weird email from me is really not if it has some suspicious link.

Again, apologies to anyone on the list who is getting these emails. I am afraid to
even know what the link is for.

Take care,
Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow, MFA, CMI