Never considered that! Thanks, Linda!  I had the newsletter about 95% finished, had to insert some labels under photos as a final step, and then, kaboom! My workaround was to make some little text boxes in MSW and insert those in the columns. Worked ok but certainly not the most elegant solution in the world. ; ) I couldn't even insert a carriage return (how's that for old school, eh? ; )) without the silly thing crashing on me. Yikes.

Kathy