Is that a new crustacean of the class whipperdae?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

From: Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]>;
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Subject: [SCIART] TAN: Re: [SCIART] InDesign crash
Sent: Tue, Oct 1, 2013 10:38:30 PM

Right now there are legions of whippersnappers saying "Carriage return? Huh?"

;-)

Gail

On 10/1/13 6:20 PM, Kathleen Garness wrote:
Never considered that! Thanks, Linda!  I had the newsletter about 95% finished, had to insert some labels under photos as a final step, and then, kaboom! My workaround was to make some little text boxes in MSW and insert those in the columns. Worked ok but certainly not the most elegant solution in the world. ; ) I couldn't even insert a carriage return (how's that for old school, eh? ; )) without the silly thing crashing on me. Yikes.

Kathy