Natalya,

For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone would not want an artists' name to appear on the beautiful work of art that is being purchased an/or displayed in a public place.

I am also a photographer and insist on cutlines, just like National Geographic and Time magazine attribute their photographers and artists and illustrators.

Whenever I purchase art, I am proud to tell the world who created it. When I published a magazine for the Washington DC Region Sports Car Club of America, every literary, visual artist and photographer had readable cutlines.  It's the proper way to do business.

Stand firm!  I believe that our livelihood, professions, and our extraordinary talent requires this attribution.  All the best to you!

"OC" Carlisle
Scientific Illustration student
Lamar Dodd School of Art
University of Georgia