I have been thinking one needs to have a second business credit card, for transactions like that.

Since the Paypal thread some months ago, I have had several conversations with folks who contacted me directly, not through the Listserv, regarding their BAD experiences with Paypal. That thread had some very positive things to say about paypal, but it's not the ideal.

just my two.5 cents.
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC