For a while, I can see it.....but we have to Keep Up. Our clients and jobs demand it. Fabricators, manufacturers, printers, digital media.
I can remember when I held out from getting the new Microsoft Office, until I couldn't open the .docx files from my clients.  They are going to force us to keep up.

In a way, this is expected. Someone breaching the technology. Because it happens, it forces the industry to protect itself better, and thus it's clients.

I wish there wasn't such risk, but.....
Best,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC