No worries, Bruce. Thank you very much.
I searched a bit today, enough to get me thinking that I need to upgrade my OS as well as the domino effect of having to upgrade everything else I use. But I use Adobe products heavily, and it would behoove me to think more about this. Yes, I qualify for the educators discount (at least I did in the past).

No, obviously I didn't sign up for the CC. I just wasn't ready to get my head around it. This is an exciting summer/autumn/winter for me. Loads to do, really exciting projects, so I feel like an octopus with two tails (mixing metaphors is my specialty)

Cheers to you, and thanks,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325