I got the okay to send in a different format, so I will do that so they get it in time. Still, I'd like to figure out why the pegs are being reduced.
I do use Dropbox successfully.
I'll let you know if I figure out the jpeg thing.

Thanks for your input Linda, Britt and Clara. Britt, I think you're exactly right that only the Preview image is going through.

Gretchen

www.gretchen.halpert.com
http://natureandtraveljournalingintuscany.blogspot.com