Do you have vector artwork in your InDesign document (either Illustrator .ai native files or .eps files)? I know it sounds crazy, but vector artwork files can become weird/corrupted/twitchy. I've had it happen occasionally that similar things happen. Once I re-save the Illustrator files and then re-import them, everything is then fine.

Good luck from me too,

Deb