That sucks!  I wish I had a quick fix for you.  I may have to think more on this one.  Usually I can find a work around.   Can you create two separate preference setting, one for PSD and a second one for all the other programs so you can just pop between the two?  I find it strange that between Adobe products their is conflict as settings should be able to work similarly.  Yet one is a raster based program and the other vector so brushes won't necessarily translate....hmmm.  requires some thought.

    Deb

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android