THere is a "ALL" applications the default setting. But you CAN make setting specifically for applications like PHotoshop. I haven't tried to see if the Photoshop settings will work on other Adobe products.

It still seems strange to me, that the express keys won't customize in the default setting. The tech was telling me it was an "Adobe CS5 issue" because there are some existing issues with CS5, and "everybody has gone CS6 or Cloud". (thanks). I was just tired of talking tech support for the third time by the time I got it to work specifically for Photoshop, my brain wasn't sharp enough to ask the questions I have today.

Yes, there are workarounds.... but all I've done to date is a workaround, and I would like to use the bells and whistles of a new technology.
I will call tech again today, once I fiddle around with it some more. I'm getting into work late this morning, and will give it another try.

Thanks!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325