Did you try ALT-0190 (hold down alt key and type 190)? Molly

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi -
The font I am using, Calibri, shows a fairly complete collection of proper fractions when I view it in FontBook. But when I type "3/4" in my InDesign CC document, it doesn't change to the proper fraction styling. Anybody have a clue what's wrong? I've looked all over, checked and unchecked, tried GREP styles, etc etc. nada.

Help will be appreciated.

Gail

--
Gail Guth