Hi Gail,
There's always the "Type> glyphs" path. The Calibri family has a large amount of glyphs including 3 and 4 that are stylized in the way you need it to be to make 3/4. In other words you have to do it by hand. For some font families the whole fraction can be a glyph option so that's handy, but not for Calibri.
But Character>Open Type> Fraction is a lot faster!
Aurore

Aurore Simonnet - Scientific Illustrator
NASA EPO - Sonoma State University
http://epo.sonoma.edu