As I understand it, Fontographer is still around and while it's a bit of work, it is not onerous, and is a valuable tool.
Jeff

On 2013-10-13, at 10:24 AM, Linda Feltner wrote:

THanks, OC. very much appreciated.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Oct 13, 2013, at 10:14 AM, OC Carlisle wrote:

Hello there!

I googled "Turn handwriting into a font".  Got a bunch of leads.  Perhaps the <www.yourfonts.com> might work.  It reminds me of the old program Fontographer that I used back in the early 90's.  There's an interesting discussion about Fontlab vs Fontographer on <typophile.com>.  Also a reference on Adobe website <http://www.adobe.com/support/fontographer/downloads.html>.  All the best with your research.  This is a great idea that I may need to pursue as I have had many compliments on my printing.

Let me know how this works out for you!  Best,

"OC"