Hi All,

I am a calligrapher/botanical illustrator looking for help with printing of watercolor art.  I make custom maps that up until now I have printed as line art and hand-painted the color work because I have never had good luck with print quality of watercolors.  Does anyone know of a good method to print on good heavy stock so that the watercolor quality looks original?  Clients don't want to pay for giclee prints....these are wedding maps and such.

I'm considering purchasing an Epson R1400 to do it myself but not sure it will be any better and might be more trouble than it's worth.  Quanitities are usually 50-100.

Thank you in advance.

Sharon in Rhode Island