Colleagues:

Just published: The Dynastine Scarab Beetles of Mexico, Guatemala, and
Belize.

(Apologies for cross posting)

The 198 species of dynastine scarab beetles that occur in Mexico,
Guatemala, and Belize are comprehensively reviewed. Keys in English
and Spanish, descriptions, geographic and temporal distributions,
notes on natural history, 885 numbered illustrations, numerous other
illustrations, and maps are provided for all species. Also included
are synopses of the habitats in each of the three countries and higher-
level taxa, a tabular review of all the Dynastinae occurring in
Mesoamerica, a glossary, a species checklist, and extensive
references. The book is hard bound, 666 pages, and in color.

For ordering information see: http://museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/monographs.html

I regret that the book weighs almost 2 k, and so overseas postage is
expensive; we have no control over this. If overseas colleagues know
of someone traveling to the States who might hand carry a volume for
you, consider this as an option.

Now, on to the next volume in the same format: The Dynastine Scarabs
of the West Indies!

Brett

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Brett C. Ratcliffe
Curator & Professor
Systematics Research Collections
W436 Nebraska Hall
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE 68588-0514  U.S.A.

TEL: (402) 472-2614
FAX: (402) 472-8949
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

Visit SCARAB CENTRAL and the Division of Entomology at
http://museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/index.htm

SCARAB WORKERS: World Directory
http://museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/index2.htm

COLEOPTERISTS SOCIETY homepage