Hello AFEE Members,

This is a reminder that the 2014 AFEE Board elections have just over one week to go; voting closes at midnight on November 30, 2013.

Thank you to all who have already voted! In addition to voting electronically, several of you have printed off your ballots and mailed them into our office.

To those AFEE members who have not yet voted, I urge you to do so.  If you wish to vote online, you must be logged in to cast your ballot. If you choose to vote with a paper ballot, please make sure your envelope is postmarked by November 30th.

If you are not yet a member of AFEE or have let your membership lapse, it is not too late!  Go to www.afee.net to join up online.

As always, please let me know how I might be of help.

In kind regards,

Teresa (AFEE Coordinator)