You are invited to join AFEE at the Veblen-Commons Award luncheon in honor of  Samuel Bowles. Please join us in Philadelphia on January 3, 2014 at 12:30pm in the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Congress C.

Make your selection(s) and pay through our secure PayPal site found on www.afee.net, or, copy and paste the following, print it out, and mail it with payment to our office.  Reservation and payment is due no later than end of business day on December 20, 2013. No refunds after this date.

Choice of one, both include bread and beverage service.

Option A: $30
Roasted Vegetable Fusilli Pasta with  Zucchini, Eggplant
 Peppers, Artichokes, Basil and Roasted Garlic
Roasted Tomato Soup, with a Vermont Cheddar Crouton
Seasonal Fruit Tart with Vanilla Crème Anglaise

Option B: $35
Seared Chicken Breast with Parmesan Polenta
And Italian Market Vegetables in Mushroom Madeira Demi-Glace
Roasted Tomato Soup, with a Vermont Cheddar Crouton
Seasonal Fruit Tart with Vanilla Crème Anglaise

(Special dietary needs can be accommodated – please email Teresa Rowell to make any arrangements, [log in to unmask])

AFEE - Veblen Commons Luncheon
Ketner 327 Catawba College
2300 West Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144