Greetings all

I just took the online poll for the SCA 50th event. Basically, it asks what
people want for activities there. Support your Eo-fyrd and push for
equestrian stuff. Just sayin'

But I have 2 more notes.

First, Drix, you owe me. You'll know why when you see it.

Second is actually serious. One question in the survey asked if we'd like
to have memorial shields for anyone or any group that is no longer with us.

I think we should do something like this. Pavel is not the only one we
should remember like we did at Pennsic, in my opinion. Furthermore, I would
be happy to help make this happen.

I am bringing this up now, even though the event is 2.5 years away, to
actually get started on the project if we decide to do this.

What do you all think?

Rhodri