I have already put in my vacation request for 50th Year and plan on
attending that event. As Elasait and Dierdre mentioned - 50th Year is a
Society-Wide celebration and will only happen ONCE. There are many very
cool activities planned (including a TON of equestrian classes - I plan on
teaching some). Details can be found on their website (http://sca50year.org/)
and some discussion can be found on their Facebook page (
https://www.facebook.com/Sca50YearCelebration) and there is a very cool
Arts & Sciences Challenge for 50 Year (http://artsandsciences50.org/)

ALSO - SHAMELESS ANNOUNCEMENT (even if I'm not on the Lilies Committee or
Staff) - There is a Lilies Committee meeting at Kris Kinder, in the
auditorium, starting at Noon. Do you think Lilies should be moved for 2016?
Then I would strongly suggest going to a meeting and speaking out as to why
(and maybe offer suggestions - shorter Lilies? Move the date? Open on
Monday, instead of Friday? etc.)
https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/meetings

Ever in Service,

Eowyth