Excuse my ignorance of your family... but who are Daisy and Dweezil? In my
world, that would make the difference... I mean... if they're bunnies, then
I'd say you answered your question with the wording... If they're dogs...
do bunnies get rabies? I'm having a hard time picturing rabid bunnies...
 Just where did they catch them?
Would Daisy and Dweezil be kids? Because that might be awkward to
explain...

Deirdre

--
Its ALL about the Purple~