I've never heard of anyone getting sick from dog germs on their food.
 Otherwise, we'd have to outlaw retrievers in hunting.  (Not all are
well-trained enough to avoid puncturing their quarry.)

Any such contamination would be superficial and confined to the punctures -
easy to remove or cook clear.

The rabbits themselves would have more pathogens.

Sofya

              ___
http://www.sofyalarus.info
                      {o,o}
"Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
                  (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et