It was indeed long and eventful, but the basics were for exemplary service
to all levels of the Society, from local and personal service, through
kingdom, and to the Society as a whole over many years. 3 decades or there
about, individually, and as a couple.

Congrats to both of you my friends. It is truly well deserved.

ISD,
Ld Russell O'The Bushes                                  Russ Myrick
Barony of the Lonely Tower                                Bushman Leathers
& Crafts
Kingdom of Calontir                                           3404 Briar
Oak St
[log in to unmask]                             Bellevue, NE 68123
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BushmanLeathers       1-402-812-7093
https://plus.google.com/b/115884199687549415224/115884199687549415224/about/p/pub