Ah, that works wonders. Now to figure out why I have 3 of them. One existed
before plugging this in, it was shared with me via an invite from Google
Calendar about a year ago, and now I have 3....

ISD,
Ld Russell O'The Bushes                                  Russ Myrick
Barony of the Lonely Tower                                Bushman Leathers
& Crafts
Kingdom of Calontir                                           3404 Briar
Oak St
[log in to unmask]                             Bellevue, NE 68123
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BushmanLeathers       1-402-812-7093
https://plus.google.com/b/115884199687549415224/115884199687549415224/about/p/pub