In my opinion if we are allocating space for meeting at an event it is an
official endeavor. It seems that we have a problem with fragmentation
ofinformation already. I would rather see us strive to improve
existing areas
of communication. How many groups have Calendars and websites that are not
up-to-date. Why Is it necessary to sign up for a Facebook page and a yahoo
group to get a full picture of what is going on in most groups? I am sure
the others that disagree with me but I would like to see the energy that
would be put into this project put into consolidating and improving our
existing communication. Please forgive me if this seems like a rant. I
usually like most folks lurk on this list because I wish to know what is
going on in the kingdom and for a change I thought I would add my thoughts
 to the discussion

Regards,

*LD Zachariah Lochrie*
*(mka) Zachary McDonald*