Just FYI. And it's pretty cool to look at the front page photos and spot
Calontir in 2 (at least) of the 16 cover photos. :)

-Eowyth

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gwendolyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Subject: [B3R List] Fwd: [Announcements] Newcomer's Portal Launch
To: B3R List -new <[log in to unmask]>

FYI

Gwendolyn

*From:* [log in to unmask]
*Date:* November 12, 2013, 1:01:38 PM CST
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* *[Announcements] Newcomer's Portal Launch*
*Reply-To:* [log in to unmask]

The Society would like to announce the launch of our new Online Newcomer's
Portal! This interactive, media-rich website will provide an engaging new
way for those discovering our organization to learn more about us, get
excited about what we do, and get in touch with local branches.
http://welcome.sca.org/
 A big thank you to all our writers, photographers, and artists for their
contributions to this new site! If you have any questions or feedback for
the new site, please contact the project director Lord Tobias Morgan at

Avery W. Krouse
Society Social Media Officer
Deputy Society Seneschal for Special Projects

Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email [log in to unmask]

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for
Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this
announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic
mailing lists.