> Queen Kirsten also attended this Changeling feast with her lord. In
> honor of this occassion he, to the wonder and merriment of all, shaved
> his mustache and came wearing his Queen's clothes. She, to complete the
> parody, donned his clothes and glued his mustache to her Royal upper
> lip...Even to this day, our feasters at times raise their glasses as to
> Merowald and Kirsten and drink to the Queen's Mustache".

...and Merowald, to fully represent Kirsten, found a couple of
tennis balls and stuffed them into his bodice. Thus did we start
toasting not only the Queen's Moustache, but also the King's Balls.

(No, really. I was there. I never thought I'd see the day when
even I would have a NSTIW story dating to the dark, dim, dusty
days when the memory of man ran not to the contrary and when
Baron Master Charles O'Connor didn't even have an AoA. But
I see I'm thoroughly confusing 95% of those reading this, who
are waaaaay too young.)

Alban, old and creaky